Monday, January 23, 2012

Is There Anyone Who's Get His/her Dubai Work Visa Recently?

Hi to all, I have faced such a big delay on issuing my entry permit, so I was going to ask for guides and helps. My employer in Dubai has applied on September 14th (2 weeks before the Eid holidays) and we are still waiting for the visa (Entry permit). I guess today was the 24rd business day. I was going to ask, if there anybody who has read my question and could guide me?! May I follow my visa process in the immigration office of dubai over the internet? Do they answer about when the visa may come out? Is there anyone who had applied before Ramadan and has get the visa recently? I really need to know if it's either an special problem in my case or such a big delay for every one. thanks for your time and warm answers.

No comments:

Free Easy Visa Work